Cosmetic Dentist in Palos Heights, IL
Whether you realize it or not, your smile plays a big part in how people view you and treat you. In fact, a recent study* found that for 94% of people first notice a person’s smile whenever meeting someone for the first time. So as much as we want to think people aren’t judging us by our looks, that’s unfortunately not always the case.
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Transform Your Smile
Put another way, your smile can have quite an impact on the way people treat you, which in turn can translate to increased self-confidence and an improved ability to interact with other, both of which could lead to you living the full life that you deserve.
So the question is, what is your smile saying about you?
No matter what the state of your smile or how you feel about it, if it’s not giving off the important first impression you want there’s a solution that’s relatively fast, easy and can fit within your budget.
Cosmetic Dentistry Gives You The Beautiful Smile You DeserveWhether you want to be treated differently by your peers or co-workers, want a little bit more confidence for your next job interview or you simply want to able to smile confidently in intimate or social situations, cosmetic dentistry can help give you the smile you’ve always wanted!
At Gambla Dental, we offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures, all designed to help your smile become the source of confidence and energy you need and deserve.
Here are some of the life-altering cosmetic dentistry procedures you can choose from:
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Bonding
- Tooth-colored Fillings
- Inlays and Onlays
- Dental Crowns
To learn more about how a beautiful, new smile can help you, contact our office at (708) 448-3323 or Schedule an Appointment for a smile improvement consultation.
*Source: American Academy of Periodontology, www.perio.org, June 2010
Cosmetic dentistry is a comprehensive dental care that comprises of both prosthetic and surgical techniques to straighten the teeth, give symmetry to teeth, brighten the yellowing teeth, repair cracked and chipped teeth. It not only adds to the physical appearance but also has a lot of physical and mental health.
If you are unsure of the difference that cosmetic dentistry can bring to your smile read on to know the technical details some of the most popular procedures. Some of the cosmetic dentistry procedures are explained below:
- Teeth whitening: The perfect shade of white can only be obtained with the dentist’s help. Whether you choose pure laser teeth whitening procedure, a two-session whitening with bleaching substance activated by a laser or a home kit with the personalized mouthguard, the teeth whitening procedure should only be performed in the dental office to minimize risks and intensify results.
- Dental Bonding: This procedure is used to fill in the spaces between teeth. The tooth surface is widened and smoothed so as to fix any cracks, fissures, and abnormal in-between teeth space. Bonding is the least expensive procedure to fix such problems. A tooth-colored plastic is applied to the tooth and then it is hardened using the UV rays. The cosmetic dentists then trim and polish the material to give it the desired shape.
- Dental Veneers: Veneers are extremely thin sheets of porcelain which are applied onto the tooth’s front surface. They act as a shield to hide those imperfects and give you a perfect smile that you always vouched for. Though, expensive it is worth the money spent.
- Dental Crowns: Crowns are used extensively in restorative dentistry, but they can also be used to correct a tooth’s position, shape or color. It is also great to restore a broken tooth or cover a large filing. Crowns are made of porcelain, metal, ceramic, or resin. The crown gives a lot of strength to the weakened tooth and holds it to its place.
- Dental implants: This cosmetic dentistry procedure is used to restore a missing tooth. A titanium tooth root is inserted into the bone socket of the missing tooth and with time the root holds on to its place, and the tooth secures its place. Though, expensive it is a great way to get a natural looking tooth.
Cosmetic dentistry may not improve the way in which you bite or chew, but it will certainly boost your self-esteem. If you have made up your mind to go for cosmetic dentistry procedures Contact Us now.